Chinese Reading Comprehension Answer Template
1. Six elements of narrative?
Time, place, person, cause, course, result of the event
2. Find topic sentences?
Find the first or last paragraph of the commentary Lyric sentence.
3. Content of the article?
Method: Look at the topic
(1) Core Persons
(2) Core events should be synthesized and summarized.
Answer: This article describes (describes)... It shows (compliments)....
(1) By time (find phrases indicating time), (2) by place (find phrases indicating place), (3) by the course of events (find events), (4) total score
5. Narrative clues and their functions? Clue:
(1) Core Persons (2) Core Things (3) Core Events
(4) Time (5) Place (6) The author's emotional role is to run through the context of the full text, organically connect the characters and events in the text, so as to make the article clear and clear.
How to Do Reading Comprehension
1. Make clear the relationship between the original text, the title, the correct answers and the interference items, and improve the ability to solve practical problems.
2. Pay attention to accumulating life materials and knowledge of cultural background, customs and lifestyle in English-speaking countries.
3. Pay attention to cultivating correct reading habits and strengthen reading skills such as skipping, skimming and scanning.
4. Consolidate, expand and actively use vocabulary (including phrases, phrases and word-formation) to consolidate grammatical knowledge.
5. When answering questions, we should first grasp the overall meaning of the whole text, clarify the characters, events, time, place, reason, logical relationship and process in the text, and then write down the answer. The last question of some articles is an open topic, which can be scored as long as it is reasonable.
How to Improve Reading Comprehension
1. Increase children's reading time as much as possible. This is the key point. Children's reading comprehension ability is directly related to insufficient reading time and not much reading time. "Reading ten thousand volumes and writing like a god", that is to say, we need to read more before we can write good articles.
2. Pay more attention to the development of children's reading habits. The development of children's reading habits is a long-term process, which requires the joint efforts of parents and children. How to cultivate children's reading habits? In fact, it is simple and simple to say that parents need to create a reading environment for their children.
3. Some language that can undermine children's self-confidence must be avoided. In the process of reading, parents must pay attention to their own language expression. In fact, the process of reading for primary school children is a passive process of acceptance. Therefore, at this time, parents should try to avoid some negative words and words that attack children's self-confidence.